Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll up ...Roll up...who's got an opinion on how I should vote regarding the Lisbon Treaty?

4 posters

Go down

Roll up ...Roll up...who's got an opinion on how I should vote regarding the Lisbon Treaty? Empty Roll up ...Roll up...who's got an opinion on how I should vote regarding the Lisbon Treaty?

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:30 am

Yay or Nay...

???

I'm thinking nay..

but I will check in here tomorrow to see what any of you have got to say on the subject before I submit my vote..

please give me your thoughts and thank you very much if you spare the time to do so.....
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roll up ...Roll up...who's got an opinion on how I should vote regarding the Lisbon Treaty? Empty Re: Roll up ...Roll up...who's got an opinion on how I should vote regarding the Lisbon Treaty?

Post by The evil one Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:49 pm

I am sorry... I do not know much about politics... tends to bore me. Plus, they are all liars until they are voted in, then they forget what they promised

But if I understood it right... to say yes, would make Ireland lose it's powers, and be under the guidance of the EU?

Say no... as it can never be any goed to haf to answer to people outside the country, all deciding the rules.
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Roll up ...Roll up...who's got an opinion on how I should vote regarding the Lisbon Treaty? Empty Re: Roll up ...Roll up...who's got an opinion on how I should vote regarding the Lisbon Treaty?

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 am

The Irish populous decided to sell it's soul to the devil..

It was an overwhelming yes vote but it was a vote taken under extreme duress..threats that Ireland would lose out big time business-wise internationally if we didn't vote yes.

I'm disgusted and disappointed....Irish sovereignty is no more...it's devastating to me.

I hope that the vote will prove to have a positive outcome in the future but for the moment I'm really pissed off with the result - I feel a bit heart broken about it all.

Big business wins the day ..but in more isolated areas the vote was no, the yes vote campaigners are trying to suggest that the reason why is because those people are living in the dark ages but it's not the reason...
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Colin Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:49 am

As your lady muck you should be driven there by your driver in a long caddi then fill the forms out like any other bugger has too!
Geordie Colin
Geordie Colin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:17 am

I had a fling with a bloke who drove a Cadillac once upon a time..he was nicknamed 'The Rooster' because of his distinctly odd walk...oh and his friends were madly jealous that he was so good looking and got all the girls..

I'll have you know..I walked to the polling booth in the local primary school all by my ownio..

I can't get over how the vote went...

I would love to know specifically how the votes went in the area of Dublin I live in..it's the Dun Laoghaire/Rathdown area.. but in our part of it we're very very..even extremely left wing or at least left of liberal..it's an area which has a lot of wealthy but also very ordinary working class people - most votes in the area go to Fianna Fail (conservative) but a huge chunk, recently; go to People before Profit alliance and Sinn Féin ....yet the yes vote got 80% of the vote from the electorate who bothered their arses going to the polls..

but a friend of mine told me he ended up queuing for half an hour to cast his vote in the next polling booth beside mine but he turned up late in the evening after work...
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jebbada khan Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:31 am

oh lady, i bet you never even voted, i think i voted in the last one it was no i believe, i just read about this on the reliable wikipedia today, i would have voted no, again. just cus i like to be an obstructionist, is that a word??

anyhoo, i have discovered lady that i have a new love, and that love is the love of editing wikipedia it has given me great personal enjoyment, i think everyone should do it, like in your case choose a small town and edit info about it, i did that to killiney page, and one over here, under notable residents i stuck heather down and said she was a world champion beer drinker and brewer, but neigh that is gone now!
jebbada khan
jebbada khan

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:39 am

hahahahahahahaha..

Look you..you might be the biggest spoofer in the whole wide world but I am honest to the nth degree..

I'm telling Heather that you took the pee out of her on wiki..you swine!

I voted no this time round and proudly so..I feckin' hate fianna bloody fail..they're a shower of shite hawks the lot of them and the greens can shove it up their bottoms as well...down with coalitions et al!
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jebbada khan Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:43 am

heather knows i showed her. she understands we all have to make sacrifices, lest we all shall fall.
jebbada khan
jebbada khan

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:04 am

You look smashing in your avatar..majorly smashing..like soooo totally grabbable if you were sat behind a pane of glass that i'd have to smash to get at ya!!
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jebbada khan Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 am

I was going for the happy clown look, i think i got the amount of happiness just right!
jebbada khan
jebbada khan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Colin Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:18 pm

How does the vote to give way Irish independance to Brussells tie in with the many years of struggle over Britains influence in Ireland?
What is the key differences?
It seems like it is " Fook off British rule ,welcome European rule"
Or is it?
Geordie Colin
Geordie Colin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum