Goldensemble...you know how you have that tattoo in Chinese lettering on your upper arm?

Go down

Goldensemble...you know how you have that tattoo in Chinese lettering on your upper arm?

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 pm

I thought you might find this site interesting...

我爱你

Because I recall you said it said 'Cloudy Dream' but JP insisted it said 'Wet Dream'?

You can find out the truth now...
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

http://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldensemble...you know how you have that tattoo in Chinese lettering on your upper arm?

Post by The evil one on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Ah... but sometimes ignorance can be bliss.
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldensemble...you know how you have that tattoo in Chinese lettering on your upper arm?

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Do you have any tattoos Amy?
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:25 pm

I do... I have a Marvin the Martian cartoon character on my outer thigh, a piano on my ankle and Steve's and my initials on my shoulder in ye olde English script

Do you haf any?
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:54 pm

I have none, and never considered getting one either.

Because:

1. I'd hung out with a number of people who'd regretted having them.

2. Actually witnessed a mate of mine getting a swallow tattooed on her arm by a guy called 'bonehead' ('cos of the skull & crossbone tattoo on his forehead)...who was e'er so slightly stoned at the time and ballsed it up totally despite claiming he was the best at his craft and could tattoo with his eyes closed

3. The kid's daddy who was a dodgy character to say the least, put the idea into my head that tattoos identify you too easily if you were to be arrested for some crime.

4. I've rarely seen any tattoos that stood out to me and made me think "Yes I would love that art on my body!"

I do actually think when tattoos are done well they can look amazing, I particularly like sleeve tattoos on men and think that's quite sexy..and a guy I met from t'other place had two tats on either of his calves which were inked with a special grey-black ink so as not to be too obvious but still visible which looked good..

I'd have to really trust the person who was tattooing me before I'd allow them near my body.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:00 pm

I do not regret any of mine, and they are discrete enough so as not to be noticed.

Also, will not look 'odd' when I am old and wrinkled!

That is the problem with tattoos. What looks cool and goed now, can look phukawful on a pensioner.
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:51 pm

I remember you putting up a picture before of an elderly lady with tats..but I found this guy..he doesn't look so bad..

Apparently his name is Herbert Hoffman..
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Haf no idea as to who this is... but bet she regrets it sometimes:

Oh... and Sorry Goldensemble for taking it slightly off topic Embarassed
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 pm

haha..It looks as if the artist didn't do the best job...either side of the face isn't very symmetrical.

That pictures kind of dull too, she may look better in reality with all that silver on her face along with the colouring...but as that picture goes she looks an awful fright...

This is what I like, just found it... 'Oukoshisei' - the traditional Japanese art of Irezumi (tattoo)

you might as well go the whole hog, if you can dedicate five years of weekly visits to your local tattoo parlour...

more on Irezumi
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Now that is awesome artwork... but had to chuckle at the 'drawn on' underwear
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bipolar Joe on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 am

The evil one wrote:Haf no idea as to who this is... but bet she regrets it sometimes:

Oh... and Sorry Goldensemble for taking it slightly off topic Embarassed

That is a man. He was a stock broker before selling everything and spending all of his money on body modification. True story. Can not remember his name, though.

Bipolar Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:27 am

do you mean on the first link..I think they are actual traditional japanese nappies for men ..I've seen Sumo wrestlers wear 'em..

Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:31 am

Oh... a man??? Not that I would require a gender test to check.. OK??

That picture of the sumo wrestlers is almost goed enough for a caption competition Shocked

But the underwear looked drawn on at first.... didn't want to get too close to the screen to check though.
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:52 am

That guy you found a picture of reminds me of the day I was waiting outside Trinity college to meet someone ...there's an area just inside the gates with an iron fence you can sit upon whilst waiting, it's one of those traditional 'meeting places' for when you are going off on dates along with outside Clery's under their big clock..

Anyway..all of a sudden I was surrounded by a load of blokes with long dreadlocked hair and faces full of piercings...it would have been rude not to stare so stare I did..

I did think "how silly!" but then I got used to them and they looked ok really..it wasn't awfully shocking or anything haha

I was probably staring into the faces of future saviours of the world..men with brilliant minds ...
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:58 pm

And that brings us back to never taking people at face value.

After all, Stephen Hawkins would more than likely be laughed at, but he has the greatest mind of all
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down