Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody heard of PREDA?

2 posters

Go down

Has anybody heard of PREDA? Empty Has anybody heard of PREDA?

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 pm

My daughter's boyfriend is going there for two weeks as a member of a youth organisation here in Dublin.

He will be monitoring activities of child prostitutes and taking notes as evidence that it actually happens so that money can be raised for PREDA and governments lobbied to prevent sex tourism of this sort etc....

He wall also be doing things with the children themselves...getting them to do fun activities..get them to be children.

But the daughter has just told me that in the Phillipines there are marauding vigilantes who dress up all in black and ride motor cycles through areas where the child prostitutes sell themselves and they basically murder the children in the belief that they are getting rid of a pestilence...crazy eh?
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Has anybody heard of PREDA? Empty Re: Has anybody heard of PREDA?

Post by The evil one Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:36 pm

That is so wrong what they do in the Philippines. Most times, the children are sold by the parents to organised gangs, who then put the child on the street.

The focus should be more on catching the gang leaders, rather than just eradicating the problem on street level. Could look upon it, as overtightening a tap, so as it doesn't drip! Problem still there, just that you can't see/hear it.

Anything that can be done to save even one child from the clutches of these gangs, should be done.

Also, any person found to be travelling to the locations for the sex with children, should be hung when caught! May be harsh... but has anyone heard of a reformed paedophile??
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Louis Theroux did an interesting documentary about a halfway house for paedophiles in the States...unfortunately many of the men didn't end up being deemed safe to leave there and be amongst normal people.

In Ireland we have the problem of sex trafficking of young women, they used to have public awareness advertisements on the TV late at night explaining that if a man was caught having sex with one of those prostitutes he would be charged with rape because they were being forced into it..I hope that stopped a few of them

But lately it's come to the attention of Irish authorities that many of these women are underage, mostly about 15 years of age and that gangs/pimps are trying to inveigle young Irish women to sell their bodies..
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm

A lot of the women are smuggled in from Eastern Europe, and sold on many times to numerous pimps before they are somehow 'lost'

Is one of the worlds oldest traditions though, besides prostitution... so long as people will pay for sex, there will always be someone selling it through all means necessary
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:17 am

Im dead against prostitution ,i even went to the lengths of helping ,a young eastern european girl in Athens.i actually gave her $1000,whether she benefited from it in the end ,i hope so ... oh i gave money freely ,not in exchange of favours...

That trip started bad ,it was also the day princess diana was killed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum