Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some goed tips for glowing skin, haf tried most of them, and they work

3 posters

Go down

Some goed tips for glowing skin, haf tried most of them, and they work Empty Some goed tips for glowing skin, haf tried most of them, and they work

Post by The evil one Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 pm

For Glowing skin

A facemask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.

Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.

Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.

For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don’t be alarmed if your skin tingles.

Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. This will refresh your face. Avoid doing this if you have dry skin.

Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This mixture is a good moisturiser for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.

Prepare a mask by mixing a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes for a glowing skin.

Mix half-a-cup honey to your bath water for soft and smooth skin.

For a soothing body pack, prepare a paste of mint leaves and almonds. Mix it with warm water and apply all over your body. Leave it till it dries and rinse with warm water.

Buttermilk dabbed on skin for 15 minutes will soak up oil from your skin without drying it.

Carrot juice applied daily fades blemishes.

For dark underarms and neck apply lemon juice mixed with cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric daily. Leave this on for 20 minutes.

For removing facial hair.. Apply a sticky paste of egg white blended with sugar and corn flour. When it dries, gently peel it off. Repeat this three to four times a week.

Thin apple slices rubbed onto oily skin will help in controlling oily shine.

For supple skin, apply a ripe smashed banana on your face for 20 minutes daily.

Cauliflower juice applied on warts regularly will make them fall.

For a fair skin, try this natural bleach. Mix orange peels (sun dried and powdered) with milk. Apply this paste for 25 minutes and wash off.

Make a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of milk powder, 1/4 teaspoon of egg white and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply on the face.

For dry skin, Make a paste with egg yolk, olive oil and lemon juice. Apply it on the neck and face, wash it out after 10 minutes.

For oily skin, take a mixture of oatmeal and egg white and apply it on the neck and face
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Some goed tips for glowing skin, haf tried most of them, and they work Empty Re: Some goed tips for glowing skin, haf tried most of them, and they work

Post by mickey chopper rourke Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:28 am

my skin is as soft as a babys bottom..... Very Happy
mickey chopper rourke
mickey chopper rourke

Back to top Go down

Some goed tips for glowing skin, haf tried most of them, and they work Empty Re: Some goed tips for glowing skin, haf tried most of them, and they work

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:51 am

we want a map to that fountain of youth now!!

actually amy I might try that facial hair remover to see if it works and a couple of the other things..

I have two women's herbal books here..I will look through them for
shampoo and conditioner ideas..I used to rinse my hair in beer to make
it shinier years ago and also applied egg white with some drops of
vodka to give my hair a nice thick look - I think that was the
recipe..whatever I used made my hair boing outwards anyway.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey chopper rourke Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:31 pm

yeah..anyone got any good tips how to make hair on the head grow back..? mine is going fecking north now...
mickey chopper rourke
mickey chopper rourke

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 pm

1. The Dihydrotestosterone Factor
Dihydrotestosterone or DHT is the biggest factor of hair loss. DHT is a hormone derived from testosterone by an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. To achieve maximum results and benefits, you should try to control your body's DHT levels.
2. Green Tea
Green tea is one of the best natural DHT inhibitors. Drinking several cups of green tea every day helps to control your body's DHT levels which will then directly help you stop or control hair loss.
3. Scalp Massage
Try massaging your scalp a few times a day to improve the blood circulation in the scalp area. This increased blood circulation will then allow your hair follicles to receive more nourishment and nutrients that are required for healthy and optimum hair production.
4. Eat Your Way to Healthy Hair
What you eat every single day makes up the main building block of your hair. You need to eat in as many healthy and fresh foods to supply your body with the best nutrients for optimal hair production. To maximize your hair growth, eat in more foods that contain protein, biotin, zinc and other vital vitamins.
5. Natural Herbal Remedies
Natural remedies like herbs can do wonders for you and your baldness problem. Herbs like saw palmetto and nettle roots are two of the most powerful and effective herbs when it comes to treating and reversing baldness. Saw palmetto contains high amounts of DHT inhibiting agents which will directly control and stop further loss of hair.
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down