Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music For a Moment

2 posters

Go down

Music For a Moment Empty Music For a Moment

Post by The evil one Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Sure we all haf a tune that reminds of a special moment/person. Without getting too personal, as we all haf reasons to keep stuff to ourselves... post a video and what it means to you.

Reminds me of so many goed times with my Sister... this was her favourite track, and I love the orchestra/electrical combination here
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Music For a Moment Empty Re: Music For a Moment

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Hope you don't mind amy but thought this one was apt. xx and i love all versions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 pm

That was a really rousing musical interlude there Amy - so much fun, I enjoyed it a lot and it's concert hall venue immediately reminded me of my da taking us off to the National Concert Hall here and one particularly memorable night to see a young Bireli Lagrene (he was 16..so it was a million years ago).

But it's kind of funny how his musical tastes informed most of ours...we all basically listen to the same sounds in each of our seperate homes! Years and miles apart can't take that away from us...

so in memory of me Da....

Edited by Teo to show video
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:28 pm

For some reason this song popped into my head today and I thought this would be a good place to stick a song which reminds me of someone..except it's not someone it's many people I've encountered briefly throughout my life but don't see or hear from anymore and most likely never will again (they might be gone from this mortal coil already or they may never have even existed in the first place as in the case of some online associates)

The lyrics are quite good if a bit inexplicable but they make some sense to me..it's all subjective anyway.

And of course this is one of the songs from the soundtrack of my youth...I loved dancing to it - so in memory of an almost forgotten young me as well.

To all those transients out there and the ever changing me Flying Pig
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down