Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Films You Hate or Rate That You Haf Seen Recently

3 posters

Go down

Films You Hate or Rate That You Haf Seen Recently Empty Films You Hate or Rate That You Haf Seen Recently

Post by The evil one Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:04 am

Kind of obvious, but what film haf you seen recently that you either hated, or rated... then give them a mark out of one hundred

I recently seen District 9. Kind of a slow start to it, and it does get a bit confusing as it is filmed in a docu style... but once it starts to 'warm up'... whoooo! is it goed!

Well worth a see, and I would give it a 85/100. Loses a bit due to the slow start

The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Films You Hate or Rate That You Haf Seen Recently Empty Re: Films You Hate or Rate That You Haf Seen Recently

Post by mickey chopper rourke Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 am

iv just bought 3 vids from amazon.com..the hills have eyes..the original one which is fecking great..the hills have eyes remake which is good also..and blood and chocolate..which stewey recomended to me..which i think is good as also..and i just bought a video today for 50p..we were soldiers with mel gibson in it..its real cool..BUT..i cant wait to see the new movie which is being released soon..the expendables..mickey rourke..jason statham.arnie..sly stallone..jet li..bruce willis..eric roberts and steve austin and randy couture..and a few more..it will be great..
mickey chopper rourke
mickey chopper rourke

Back to top Go down

Films You Hate or Rate That You Haf Seen Recently Empty Re: Films You Hate or Rate That You Haf Seen Recently

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 am

The last movie I watched was the one where Colin Farrell is playing Alexander and Angelina Jolie is his mother...

It was rubbish ...I give it a minus 59 out of 100
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:32 am

Oh..I watched a fascinating film all by accident on Friday night..

It's called Alpha Dog - I watched it because Justin Timberlake had a leading role in it and I was interested in seeing if he could act, which ..it seems he can..

But it turns out the film is based on a true story which is quite fascinating in itself and revolved around a guy called Jesse James Hollywood (aka Johnny Truelove in the movie) and his feud with old school friend Ben Markowitz (aka Jake Mazursky) ....Jesse James/Johnny kidnapped Ben/Jake's brother as revenge but also to force Jake to pay up a drug debt he owed to him...

Anyway..it's very much an interesting tale - one of those that reminds us that truth is stranger than fiction and how the cult of one personality can take hold amongst a few easily led people - Jesse James Hollywood's daddy dearest was an established marijuana dealer in California and Jesse James followed in his footsteps, managing to become quite wealthy-ish as a 19 yr old - he enlisted his old school mates to help him out with his successful business and well the story can be read here......

It's an 'if only' tale...one that would have had less dire consequences if the people involved had just done the right thing - a cautionary tale no less haha.

Justin Timberlake plays the role of Frankie Ballenbacher who was in fact representative of Jesse Rugge who sort of minded the 'stolen boy' Nick Markowitz.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down