Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion Disasters

2 posters

Go down

Fashion Disasters Empty Fashion Disasters

Post by The evil one Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am

We all haf had a fashion disaster... what would haf been your most cringe worthy outfit?

I remember being aged about 7, and my parents thought in the infinite wisdom, that matching outfits on twins would be a goed idea!! So Sophia and me were dressed in these fookawful matching cutesy red riding hood coats!!!
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Fashion Disasters Empty Re: Fashion Disasters

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:33 pm

We used to be really creative when we were younger ..teenage girls..and we'd dye our clothes and shoes all the time..

I was always at it, I owned nothing that wasn't hand dyed by me - I was a tie dye/hand dye/machine dye - ing freak!!

I had a pair of clogs I'd dyed silver..and a pair of stripey trousers which were accidently stripey because I did a silly thing and put them on the immersion to dry them straight after dying them and they sort of dried a bit strange..I thought I was the business though..

I also had a pair of skin tight zebra print jeans which I loved but my bum was a bit massive and I had quite the pair of thunder thighs which I'd try to hide by wearing my Da's shirts and sweaters...

There's worse....

I owned an enormous tent like Dutch army parka thing ...everytime I wore it I looked like I was drowning in Khaki ..my Da (the big meanie) finally got his hands on it and threw it away.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Ok... going to hang head in shame... and admit the dress I was wearing yesterday, should haf been burnt at the shop.

It looked goed on the hanger, and fitted like a dream on the shop... but soon as I wore it, with nothing else suitable to wear... it just looked fookawful!
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:17 pm

oh you probably looked better than you think..haha..

But there's nothing worse than wearing something that you yourself thinks makes you look terrible like a pair of black trousers I bought myself from a shop which sells clothes which are one off designs created for larger well known shops to choose to sell.

There was a good reason why these particular trousers were left on the shelf and not mass produced - I still have them upstairs - they look like jodphurs but the sort a Nazi would wear with lots of zips and buckles.

That was a terrible night out..I kept trying to hide myself.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum