Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit of a strange one from The Dead Zone

3 posters

Go down

Bit of a strange one from The Dead Zone Empty Bit of a strange one from The Dead Zone

Post by The evil one Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 am

Saw it in a film I watched recently, The Dead Zone... and a question was asked that made us think.

If you could go back in time, and kill Hitler... would you?

You would not be able to leave that time space again, but only to grow and live as normal.

Me personally... yes, I would. If it saved all those peoples lives and suffering, then I would happily lay my life down
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Bit of a strange one from The Dead Zone Empty Re: Bit of a strange one from The Dead Zone

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:58 am

the concept of such a thing is overwhelmingly worth it ,although i doubt it would have prevented the horrific destiny of those poor souls .there would undoubtedly have been feet to fill hilters boots ......

I have but four people who would miss me ,so i guess its honourable and just .
The question i would ask ,is how would you spent your time ,stuck there??

Back to top Go down

Bit of a strange one from The Dead Zone Empty Re: Bit of a strange one from The Dead Zone

Post by The evil one Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 am

If you chose to go back, you would continue to life there as normal... so would haf to get a job and start from scratch... Of course, assuming that you got away from his bodyguards.
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:11 am

I dont think i could suffer wearing those woolly vests and bryl cream...

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey chopper rourke Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:15 am

iv read in a few books that the allies didnt want hitler dead..because if he was assasinated..then himmler or even alot worse..reinhard heydrich would of took his place..and they were much worse than hitler when it came to ethnic cleansing and such...and much more fanatical about nazism..and if you went back and killed baby hitler..then that means there would of been no holocaust and ww2..but we would of had a different history..and who knows what that might of been..? somthing worse or somthing alot better..? we will never know...lol
mickey chopper rourke
mickey chopper rourke

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:22 am

I liked Tarantino's idea..get them all into the one theatare and burn the place down..perfect solution.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum