Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have had 1,018,311 indirect and direct sexual partners... eek!

2 posters

Go down

You have had 1,018,311 indirect and direct sexual partners... eek! Empty You have had 1,018,311 indirect and direct sexual partners... eek!

Post by The evil one Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:29 pm

It’s called “sex degrees of separation” and it’s horrifying. In an effort to educate the masses about the importance of safe sex, Lloydspharmacy (a British drugstore chain) has created an online calculator you can use to find out how many people you’ve had sex with indirectly (and directly, but hopefully you know that number). Using data from more than 6,000 British adults, combined with the personal data you enter, the calculator spits out a number of people you’ve had indirect or direct sexual contact with.

These are British-based figures, so unless you’ve exclusively slept with Brits, you can choose to assume the figures are more or less slutty than yourself (the calculated British average is 2.8 million people). Or you could do some research and know for sure (note to self: make sure research includes sex with hot British men).

I like that they include the people I’ve had direct contact with, like they calculated this insanely high number and then added ten, you know, for accuracy’s sake. You know there are some people who only have sex with one person his entire life? According to this thing, I’m at over one million. So go, calculate, and have fun telling each other you’re sluts

Take your test here.

My results:

You have had 1,018,311 indirect and direct sexual partners.

Based on information entered into this calculator, people in your age group have had 3,353,844 indirect sexual partners
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

You have had 1,018,311 indirect and direct sexual partners... eek! Empty Re: You have had 1,018,311 indirect and direct sexual partners... eek!

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Oh No!!

Here is my result ..

We are unable to perform this calculation.

I then clicked on 'less than 50' and it wanted me to tell the age of each and every man - but I can't remember at all!

Looks like I am a lost cause.

I am a female version of Ghengis Khan - thank heavens for contraception or I could easily have mothered a million children alien
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You have had 1,018,311 indirect and direct sexual partners... eek! Empty Re: You have had 1,018,311 indirect and direct sexual partners... eek!

Post by The evil one Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Please don't say that was all in just the one weekend! Shocked
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 pm

It happened during my early twenties...I was a bit of a man eater way back then.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 pm

ooooh... this was you??

The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:47 am

I like that one ....she is me and I am her!!

But I actually inspired this song by Hall and Oates hehe

Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum