Haven of the Heavenly Deities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do?

4 posters

Go down

What would you do? Empty What would you do?

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:40 pm

some little horror dropped a firework through my letter box a few moments ago..

This is the sort of shite we in the house have to look forward to for a while until hallowe'en is over..I hate this time of the year!!

But I really don't feel like putting up with this again and again..I didn't see who put the firework in the door but my daughter had jumped up to have a look at what was dropped in when the firework almost flew into her face but she managed to step out of the way and the firework proceeded into the sittingroom where it went under the TV ..luckily for us that it got stuck under there and burnt itself out..

I think I know who the person was..a boy called Paddy O'Connor who is an itinerant, his dad was put into prison last year because he was beating up his wife, they wrote a story about his court case in the Herald (Dublin's evening newspaper) - Mr. O'Connor pleaded with the judge to put him away so he could get his act together and off the drugs and alcohol he was addicted to...apparently he was a fiend for the aul' coke. Jerry O'Brien is another itinerant who hangs out with this guy Paddy - they're called settled travellers except these lot and their families don't exactly conform to the ways of us other 'settled' people.

I need to get my own back on these kids to teach them a lesson but how?
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Female Posts : 198

https://hothd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What would you do? Empty Re: What would you do?

Post by Bipolar Joe Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Rape him.

Bipolar Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Well, I wouldn't harm a child in anyway but I'd like to teach them to possibly think before they do stupid things which may have had worse consequences than just trying to upset their neighbours..

It would not have been funny if my daughters face was burnt and scarred because of them..or had we not been in the house, our home burning down..

can I do something to both their houses in the middle of the night..like block their drains and other stuff???
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bipolar Joe Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Rape him gently?

Bipolar Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Apparently there's a pecking order in Mountjoy prison..there's a crew of sociopaths, muderous swines who will be in there for life. They got to where they are today in Mountjoy by actually getting their underlings to rape new prisoners - the reason why ? To scare and intimidate.......... maybe when those two boys finally get where they're presently heading to, someone there will do that to them...

..............meanwhile...........................they're ruining my life!!!
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:53 pm

What you could do to stop further episodes, is get some soft foam, or something that you could use to 'block' the letterbox from opening, and just place it in during the evenings, and then remove it in the morning. Or tape some card over the letterbox on the inside of the door.

If you want to get your own way back... call the Guardia from a local payphone, and say you saw him running down the road with a pistol!! If he has history with them, they will be all over his house like a (pardon the pun) shot.
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:40 pm

oooh yes..good idea about the letterbox...even better idea pretending I saw him being up to no good as an anonymous but concerned citizen hahaha..I'm not sure if I would dare to do that but I'll keep it in mind..

I could say that I saw him carrying a knife - that might be more believable?
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Ah... but are air pistols legal there still? They are quite realistic, so you wouldn't haf known the difference.

Funny thing is, by the time they haf managed to get the firework through the jammed letterbox... it will haf exploded in their hand! That will teach them
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:16 am

Yeah..they would have had to light it before throwing it through..maybe one day they will maim themselves - I really hope so...having no hands would serve them totally right.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:21 am

If it was the choice of them hafing no hands... or you and yours burning to death... no competition. Let them learn how to do stuff with badly mutilated hands.

Could be you!
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jebbada khan Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:25 am

those knackers are at it again eh? dont know what to tell you, its just weird that they are still at it!
jebbada khan
jebbada khan

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth, Wind & Fire Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:09 pm

It's the fact they would have big families...Gerry O'Brien has two younger brothers and a sister..so I'd say it'll be another 5-10 years before I see the end of this..

I'd like to get Jack to beat them up but he's scared of the older brothers..but I don't think he should be - he's bigger than all of them.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The evil one Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:24 pm

The others would all just gang up on him, and Jack may fight fair.. but can bet that the scumbags won't. Plus, they haf already shown how little they value life with the firework in letterbox... so nothing to stop them doing it more often.

Might be advisable to set up a webcam watching the door from inside if you can, and just recording everything onto your laptop, or external hard drive. Can catch the fookers doing it, and present the Guardia with some lovely footage that will ensure a prosecution.
The evil one
The evil one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum